RTA Water Treatment
When Experience, Expertise And Service Matter
RTA Water Treatment Location, Service Area, and History
RTA Water Treatment is located in south central Michigan and services primarily the Michigan and Midwest markets. Started in 1985 by Rod Teachout, with other degreed chemists and technical people later joining him, the company has its own blending facility, and operates a complete service chemical treatment business for treating boilers and cooling systems primarily, but also waste treatment, for virtually all types of customers. Equipment for treating those systems is also furnished to customers, installed, and serviced by the company.
Service Capability Video (6 Minutes)
Personnel Degrees and Licenses
- B. S./ M.S. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, MBA, and other associate degrees
- Commercial Applicator License (for biocide)
- Mechanical Contractor License (unlimited heating & A.C. Includes
service of boilers and installation of cooling systems.)
- Boiler Installer License (for high and low pressure boilers)
Mechanical Field Experience
- Installation of chemical feed bleed control equipment
- Installation of softeners, filters, R. O. units, and like pre-treatment equipment
- Installation of high and low pressure boilers, feed water tanks, condensate receivers, gas piping, burners, cooling towers, cooling tower pumps, piping and other equipment.
- Note – RTA Water Treatment no longer functions as a mechanical contractor, but will supply expert consultation and recommendations to customers.
Chemical Field Experience
Over 90% of RTA field experience over the years has traditionally been in the performance of typical testing and control of all cooling tower and boiler system chemicals and the troubleshooting of scale and corrosion problems in those systems, as well as microbiological problems in cooling systems. Added to this service, RTA has furnished, designed and installed sophisticated chemical feed and bleed equipment.
Chemical Blending Experience
RTA formulates its own chemical products, consulting regularly person to person with PhD’s in chemistry. RTA has tested, tried and successfully developed a whole array of excellent products. Though sometimes RTA spends up to three times as much on quality polymers than what it could choose to spend, there is peace of mind knowing that the products will cover for unusual conditions or problems, even if chemical control is, for whatever reason, not as good as it could be. RTA cost savings comes from other ways that RTA does business.
RTA WATER TREATMENT Applies This Experience
WE GET YOU WHAT YOU NEED
- answers to your questions
- custom formulate for your specific application, frequently saving 20-50% of dollars normally spent to chemically treat a system.
- provide a TURN-KEY operation for chemical and blow down, with reports and graphs with logged data.
- chemical feed and bleed equipment with remote access
- provide on-site testing/training and off-site lab testing.
- ensure Double Service – for direct service customers
- Delivery to Point of Use– to direct service customers